All about FUNDRAISINGAMD0
About this course
Nowadays fundraising plays an important role in the success of business and social projects, as well as in the development of startups.
The fundraising process can sometimes seem daunting, depending on the environment in which you operate. Investing is a very useful skill that can be used by both charities and startups.
Participating in the program will help you improve your knowledge of the field, raise funds through the right steps, and achieve your business or social goals.
Who can participate?
The program is designed for:
- Who are interested in fundraising and are interested in the field
- For NGO representatives
- For startup founders
The course description
Fundamentals and secrets of fundraising
- How to build a relationship with donors.
- How to develop quality value propositions.
- Donor mapping
- Fundraising methods and sources:
The art of writing a competitive proposal
- How to write a competitive proposal.
- How to design a concept sheet.
- How to create influencing materials.
- How to present the idea correctly to a donor, investor or any other audience?
- How to speak to be heard.
The main results
As a result of the training, participants will gain the skills to work properly with donors, to write a competitive application, and to present the idea correctly.
Duration: 6 hour
Days: January 25,26,27
Irina Pahlevanyan, Fundraising specialist and trainer, TEDx speaker
Irina is the director of the 4090 Charitable Foundation and also works with a number of international and local organizations as a fundraising consultant and is a member of the board of several organizations.
Irina also has experience in organizing educational programs, is the co-founder of "Indigam" development center, and in 2020. The winner of the global competition of the Rybakov Foundation was recognized in the "Leader of the Educational Community" nomination.