Human Resources managementAMD0
About this course
Human resources manager (HR) is necessary for every company. So, currently HRM career has a big demand. Some part of company's success is connected with the productivity of HRM work, because his/her work is directly connected with the most valuable resources of the company- with the employees.
If you want to become HRM specialist and have an opportunity to work as an HR specialist after these classes, be able to manage the company's personnel and documentation administration, then hurry up to register Quick Start.
The main stages of the program
1. Part 1. detailed description of the training-”Main Functions of Human Resources Manager”(18 hours)
2. Part 2. detailed description of the training-(“Labor Law and HR administration”)(18 hours)
3. Practical visit to a partner company. Introduction to working environment
4. Final project presentation and qualification issuance
5. Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques; links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
By the end of the training the participants will:
1. have a knowledge of HRM basic functions- employees involvement and replacement, learning and development, motivation, performance management, automation of HRM processes
2. learn Labor Law, problems solutions that occur in labor relations
3. be able to create HRM strategy project
4. conduct the main part of asset documentation flow
5. have a practical skills for using during the labor processes
Bonus: 10.000 AMD gift card from Quick Start team
36 hours- 2 days' classes in a week
Program start: August 29
Days: Monday, Thursday
Address: Ibis Yerevan Center Hotel, 5/1 Northern Avenue
For the whole program: 98000 AMD
with the opportunity to pay for each month 49.000 AMD
Araksya has more than 8 year's experience in HR field. Besides that she is an experienced HR manager, she is also a skilled psychologist. She worked in companies such as are acba bank, “ARMENIA” international airport, HayPost etc. Currently she is holding the position of Senior HR Specialist at Inecobank CJSC. Araksya is also a HRM lecturer in Yerevan State University.
Ucom, HR Management and Documentation Senior Specialist
It's been 7 years already that Lida works in HR field. The main part of her work is HR administration and documentation, Labor Law. Currently she works in Ucom as HR Management and Documentation Senior Specialist.
Number of participants
Courses in the same field
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.