IT Project ManagementAMD0
About this course
Nowdays, IT sphere is growing very quickly turning out with it new solutions and trends. So, these new ideas and projects are necessary to be managed by someone.
In order to implement the project, we need to coordinate it, estimate the needs, transform it to processes, manage the team, keep communication with the clients and etc.
The goal of this training/program is to provide practical solutions for project managers to manage applications of any size and complexity. This program covers the most important components of the project management framework․
The program includes practical tasks (role games, case studies, individual projects, test etc.)
The program is designed for those
- People willing to launch their project management career
- People, who are project team members and want to have a better understanding of the field,
- People who like to lead teams, coordinate tasks and build relationships of trust.
The main stages of the program
1. IT Project management (36 hours)
- Portfolio vs Program vs Project
- The key Project Stages: Overview
- How to Initiate, plan, execute, control and close the project
- Project Management methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid
- Introduction to Jira and other tools
- Soft skills in Project Management
2. Visit to IT company, acquaintance with the working environment, meeting-discussion with the specialists participating in the programming lifecycle
3. Final testing
4. Qualification issuance
5. Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
In the end of the program the participants will:
- Will understand what is IT Project Management
- Will learn the key project stages and the key project roles
- Understand how to initiate, plan, execute, control and close the project
Intermediate (B1) or above level of English language
Basic Excel skills
36 hours – 2 times a week, 2-hour lessons
Program start: October 10
Days: Monday, Thursday 19:00-21:00
Address: "Holiday Inn Express" hotel, Buzand 97/2
59.000 AMD monthly (2 months course)
Head of Software Delivery, HSBC bank Armenia
Mariam is an IT focused Project Manager with 5+ years of experience on leading IT projects and with 10 years of experience in Management. She was an IT Project manager in HSBC Bank Armenia, in IT department, but currently Mariam's position is a Head of Software Delivery. Mariam also taught in American University in Armenia.
Number of participants
Armenian, materials in English
Courses in the same field
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.