IT Project Management with FluxAMD0
About this course
Nowadays, the field of information technologies is a rapidly developing field all over the world, including Armenia. In addition, almost all companies are dependent on technology to grow their business, which means that there is a huge demand for IT project managers. IT
Quick Start –ը Հայաստանի առաջատար ՏՏ ընկերություններից մեկի  Flux Technologies–one of the leading IT companies in Armenia.
By the end of the program, one or even more graduates will hired by Flux Technologies as their employees. For other participants job opportunities will be created with other Quick Start partner IT companies. The participants will have the opportunity to spend several sessions at Flux Technologies’ office, get acquainted with the IT work culture and implement practice activities.
The goal of the project is to provide practical solutions for project managers to manage applications of any size and complexity. This program covers the most important components of the project management framework․ Join the program and start your career in one of the rapidly growing industries.
The main stages of the program
- Training implementation
The main topics:
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- What is a project
- Who is a PM
- Program and Portfolio Management
- Knowledge Areas
- Project life cycles
- Scope, Time and Cost Management
- Project Scope definition and management
- Project Schedule definition and management
- Estimation techniques
- Project Cost definition and management
- Resource, Risk, Quality
- Project Resource management
- Project Risks identification, evaluation, and prioritization
- Project Quality management
- Communication and Stakeholder management
- Communication planning, implementing and monitoring
- Identifying stakeholders, analyzing their needs and expectations
- History of Agile
- Agile vs Waterfall
- Manifesto and Mindset
- Key concept
- Stories, Epics, Initiatives, and Themes
- Story Sizing, Velocity
- Scrum framework
- Events and Artifacts
- Roles and Responsibilities of Scrum team
- Sprint management,
- Poker planning
- Lean Project Management
- Lean Principles
- Other Agile frameworks
- XP, LeSS, DAD, FDD, ScrumBan
- Project Management specifications at Flux Technologies
- Task management and processes
- Teams and values
- Tools for task management
- Guest Speakers from Flux Technologies
- Knowledge sharing sessions and examples from real projects
- Team Building methodologies
- Q&A session with experienced Project Managers from Flux
- Project Presentations/participants teams/ and final test
- Qualification issuance
- Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques
- Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
At the end of the program the participants will be ready to work as IT Project Managers and will have all the necessary tools and skills to effectively manage projects of any size and industry.
One or more graduates will be hired by Flux technologies and will join the project management team.
Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of English (B1 or higher level)
- oral and written business communication skills is preferable
30 hours – 2 times a week, 2-hour lessons
Program start: May 3
Days: Monday and Thursday 19:00-21:00
89.000 AMD for whole program
Sona is a PMP certified specialist with 9+ years of experience in IT Project Management.
She has a strong technical background as she started her career as a software developer. Currently she works as a Production Manager at Flux Technologies and is responsible for all production part succession planning/monitoring. She is also a mentor of the Project Management team of the same company.
She has extensive experience in Agile project management and process management overall.
Number of participants
Armenian (terminology and materials – in English)
Courses in the same field
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.