Product Management + UI/UX DesignAMD0
About this course
With the rise of automation and optimization, organizations became bigger and more complex. The world became Digital, and organizations need help applying the culture, processes, business models & technologies of the internet era to respond to the raised expectations. New processes and functions emerge to support digitalization, and one such function is Product Management.
As more organizations entice Software & Hardware development at the core of their business strategy, more of them need strong Product Management departments and strong leadership.
Participants in this program will not only learn to plan, create, manage products, calculate pricing, develop marketing strategies, but also gain UI / UX, Product Design skills to make their products as well as their knowledge more complete.
This professional course is for:
- People who have a relevant background, analytical skills and are interested in getting a job in the IT sphere as a Product Manager
- Entry level Product Managers
- Anyone who loves to build products
The main stages of the program
1. Course implementation
- Introduction. Product management basics
- The key components of the product
- Product Development
- UI/UX Proccesses
- Product Development and mentoring
- Product Development Automation
- Product release planning and delivery
- UI/UX workshops
- Product Roadmap
- Product frameworks and metircs
- Market strategy
- Market research and competition analysis
- Question and answer session, preparation for interview
- Product Proposal
During the training, an offline meeting will take place in the leading IT company of "Synergy", where you will communicate with the leading specialists of the company, gain practical knowledge by exchanging experience with the best specialists of the company.
2. Visit to Synergy company
3. Building-up and presenting your own product (practical work)
You will step by step build your own product and present it to the team at the end of the program.
In addition, Jury members, formed by the leading specialists from IT Community will evaluate your products. There will be prizes for the winners, as well as this will be a great networking opportunity with the industry experts.
4. Qualification issuance
5. Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques
6. Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
- Knowledge of entire product management process
- Understanding of product success factors and key components
- Knowledge of product ideation and development
- Fundamental skills to working with basic development and management tools
- Ability to setup the automation process and validate that
- Knowledge to make a better release planning
- Skills to bring the visionarity the product management
- Clear understanding the responsibilities for executing the roadmap
- Ability to prioritize, plan and propose the product
Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of English is necessary (have upper Intermediate or advanced level)
- Analytical thinking
“Holiday Inn Express” hotel
Program start: March 22
Days: Tuesday, Thursday (19:00-21:00)
65.000 AMD monthly, (2 months course)
Director of Product, Synergy International Systems
Grigori has a 20 years experience in Product Management, team leading and software development. He is specialized in Monitoring & Evaluation, Data Analysis, Regression and Prediction Analysis. Currently he works as a Senior Product Owner at Synergy International Systems. Grigori has trained lot’s of junior specialists during his career at Synergy International Systems.
Lead Product Designer, Synergy International System
Marat Avanesyan now works at Synergy as a Lead Product Designer. He has more than 7 years of experience in the field, 4 of which are in managerial positions.
Number of participants
Armenian, terminology and materials – English
Courses in the same field
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.