Workplace Communication EffectivenessAMD0
About this course
Communicating effectively is an art and must be practiced effectively at workplace for better output and successfull achivement of goals of an organization. ‘’Workplace Communication Effectiveness’’ masterclass purpose is to improve the companies workplace communication experiences with the help of Recognizing and Avoiding Misperceptions in the Working Environment.
The main topics of the masterclass:
- Understand most common misperceptions and learn how to avoid them;
- Learn to give an appropriate emotional response to what happens around us;
- Recognize Time Stress and Performance Stress and how to minimize them;
- Understand the impact of personality and behavioral styles on others’ behavior through DISC factors (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance).
The speaker of the meeting is Ara Azizbekyan.
Ara holds the position of Consultant & Learning Architect in KnowledgeWorkx (United Arab Emirates).
He has graduated the American University of Sharjah (AUS) with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management,
Ara is also
- Behavioral Consultant and Everything DiSC Facilitator;
- Certified “High-Performance Learning Journey” Architect;
- Inter-Cultural Intelligence Champion and Practitioner.
Place: Holiday Inn Express Yerevan Hotel (Buzand 97/2), Masis Hall
Date: November 25, 19:00-21:00
Courses in the same field
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.