Agile Project ManagementAMD0
Nowadays, IT sector is one of the fastest growing industries across the world as well as in Armenia. Besides, regardless of industry, almost all companies today depend on technology to drive their business, which means IT project managers are in demand across the board, in every industry.
This course will provide thorough knowledge on the agile project management, the techniques and tools for managing processes, forming an efficient team and delivering products on time and in high quality.
The program can be fundamental to gain certifications of Agile.
The program is designed for:
- people having basic knowledge on project management,
- junior Project Managers.
The main stages of the program
- Course implementation
- Participants’ projects presentation.
- The participants will get acquainted with the theoretical materials through the situational questions, case studies and analysis, group discussions, games. During the course, the participants will work on their projects in groups, which they will present at the end of the course in a real Agile “environment”.
- Qualification issuance.
- Consultation on CV writing and interview passing techniques.
- Links with employers (* For the full program participants having high performance)
The main Results
The participants will gain Agile mindset, will learn how to form an effective team, how to handle IT processes and solve problems. They will be able to apply the post popular Agile frameworks in their projects and use techniques to manage the projects more professionally.
Basic knowledge of project management
Working in the project team will be a plus
Knowledge of English is necessary (have upper Intermediate or advanced level).
It is desirable that you bring your private laptop.
28 hours – 2 times a week, 2-hour lessons
Days: Monday, Thursday – 19:00-21:00
The full program: 79000 AMD (Including taxes)
Yepraksia Hovhannisyan, PMP®, PMI-ACP®. IT project manager, VOLO company.
Yepraksia has 4+ years of experience in IT project management․
Currently she works in VOLO Software Development Company․ She is PMI and PMI Armenia member.
Number of Participants
Up to 15
Armenian (materials in English)